Find us on Facebook: Friends of the Bald Woman
Here is what we do:
- We provide meals to local women and their families while they are going through cancer treatment.
- We provide financial assistance for wig services.
- We provide regular house cleaning services for women.
- We will eventually offer a drop in childcare program for the children of patients or caregivers. (still in progress)
- We have a group for young survivors that will discuss issues unique to those under 45.
- We will provide chemo packs to those in treatment filled with the goodies you need.
- We have a children's branch called FANCY FEET to provide packages to children undergoing treatments.
- We will be forever adding to this list to help the local women in the community! ideas and suggestions are welcomed.
Here is how you can help:
- Sign up to have our PINK TOILET visit your business today and help Flush Cancer Away!
- Challenge another business and see who raises the most money.
- Buy one of our Friends of the Bald Woman T-shirts or wristbands
- Make a donation and be on our Friends Link
- Come out and support us at local events and Friends of the Bald Woman events
- Needing dinner gift cards, blankets, journals, pens, and more to go into the chemo packs.
- TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO FIND US ON FACEBOOK for updates
Friends of the Bald Woman is a 501 (c) 3
non-profit organization that helps to give local cancer patients a friend so that they can focus on their family and fight.
Receive updates by being added to our mailing list!